Give your child a chance to embrace his artistic side. Try these great arts and crafts ideas: Whether it’s learning a new handcraft like crochet or getting messy with paints, your creative kid will love exploring the many ways to express him/her.
The craft-making event is organizing to showcase ideas of your children in any of the area which can be used for playing, use as study materials, and even any commercial use too.
- The event is open for the students from class III to Class VIII of any school.
- The participants who are registered with e-Gurukul Life will participate in the event.
- One participant can submit 3 entries maximum.
- The dates of submission will be announced later and form submitted online will be accepted.
- The participant has to submit the step by step process of making the craft.
- Based on the problem finding, participants need to submit the following.
- PPT maximum 5 slides with the images of craft
- One minute video with voice over of craft making
- The language will be used in Hindi or English.
The jury members will select 10 best entries of all the participants.
- The 10 selected entries will be published on our Portal
- These elected students will be given free subscriptions of e-Gurukul Life for the next 1 year.